Tried the Following:
- tnsping to the DB was working fine
- Able to login in the Sql tool
- Able to login into the Data Mover
- Uninstalled the workstation and reinstalled it.
- Cleared Cache of Application Designer
- Found no specific error message in the Trace logs
- Tried Creating a new profile and checked the path for Oracle Binaries
Generally this error is faced when Listener is not running on the DB server. But since tnsping and data mover login are working fine, so there is no issue with listener.
After doing lot of debugging ,this issue was resolved after disabling the firewall of the client system. Firewall was blocking the Application Desinger connectivity of the client machine
with the DB Ser ver.